Cheese Autoflower Seeds
- THC Medium - Up to 15%
- Medium Yield - Up to 300gsm
- Indica Dominant Ruderalis: 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
- Flowering Time - <8 Weeks
- Autoflowering variant of the classic and super pungent Cheese
- Famed for its prevalent skunky odor and sharp cheesy taste
- Relaxing and mood-elevating strain that is more sociable than its photoperiod
- THC%: 10%-15%
- Flowering Time: < 8 Weeks
- Outdoor harvest: July, September
- Yield: 200-300gr/m²
- Indica/Sativa: Indica Dominant Ruderalis
- Height: Short: 60cm-100cm
- Difficulty: Easy
- CBD Content: <1%
- Climate: Temperate, Warm, Cool, Mould Resistant, High Altitude
- Medical Conditions: Anxiety, Pain, Stress
- Seed Type: Autoflower Feminized
- Genetics: The Cheese x Mexican
- Effects: Calming
- Taste: Cheese , Skunk , Pungent
- Terpene: Myrcene , Pinene , Caryophyllene
Original cheese quickly became a cult classic only available from clone when it was developed in the late 80s. when it became available in seed it instantly became a top seller world wide. Famed for it's totally unique smell and taste it was blended from a distinct skunk phenotype and later mixed with Afghani genetics. Our Auto flowering variety has been crossed with a Mexican ruderalis to keep the classic cheese experience in an auto flowering package.
Just like cheese, auto cheese effects comes on fast thanks to it's partially Sativa profile followed by a strong Indica body hit, it is well known for its relaxed, happy and mood elevating properties. The addition of the autoflowering genetics just takes the stone into a more manageable trajectory making it more sociable than the original. Medical patients may use cheese for chronic pain insomnia and appetite arousal.
Autoflowers are well renowned as being extremely versatile in the grow room or outdoors Auto cheese finishers inonly 56-70 days. Outdoors it can be grown almost any time of the year temperature permitting. Indoors it can be grown alone or with a mix of other strains at different stages of their vegetation and there is no need to turn the light cycle to induce flowering.
Cheese is all about it's fame aroma some say it smells like a classic aged cheddar. breaking it down it's a mix of sour sharp and unique skunky smell that sets it apart from others. Being autoflowering it was obviously stay small and easy to conceal usually with one main Central cola and smaller branches shooting off the main stem. Pruning is not usually advisable.
If you love cheese just want it faster smaller and easier to conceal then out Auto cheese feminized is for you. It really maintains it's classic cheese taste smell and appearance.
Our autoflowering version has successfully maintained the full pungent aroma and taste of the cheesy original. The sharper more acrid flavour of a hard parmesan still comes through hard on the first hit despite being given a more earthy mellow flavour thanks to the ruderalis genetics.