Afgoo Feminized Seeds
- THC Medium - Up to 19%
- Massive Yield - Up to 500gsm
- Indica Dominant: 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
- Flowering Time - 8-10 Weeks
- Long-lasting couchlock high that helps numb stubborn pain and chronic fatigue
- Short and bushy plant with wide, spade-shaped indica leaves across the multiple bud sites
- Tightly packed buds infused with notes of sweet and sour citrus boasting a gentle herbal smoke
- THC%: 16%-19%
- Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks
- Outdoor harvest: End Of September
- Yield: 400-500gr/m²
- Indica/Sativa: Indica Dominant
- Height: Medium: 100cm-180cm
- Difficulty: Medium
- CBD Content: <1%
- Climate: Warm
- Medical Conditions: Insomnia, Pain, Stress
- Seed Type: Feminized
- Genetics: Afghani Landrace x Maui Haze
- Effects: Relaxing
- Taste: Spicy, Earthy, Herbal
- Terpene: Terpinolene , Myrcene , Pinene
Afgoo's origins can be traced all the way back to the 80s. It is a cross between one of the finest sativa strains; Maui Haze and a landrace Afghan strain. These genetics bestow resilient characteristics that make this strain grower-friendly. It is slightly indica dominant with 60% indica and 40% sativa effects.
This strain was created for potency and the THC levels easily top 18%. The amount of CBD is just enough to boost the therapeutic potential of this strain though cannabis synergy.
Afgoo is considered an incredibly strong strain especially when you need to kick out stubborn pain and chronic fatigue. The body stone quickly washes over you as it penetrates deep into the muscles to numb deep aches. This results in a relaxing couch lock that will last for about four hours, depending on how much you consumed. By this time you should have drifted to a deep slumber.
Most users turn to this strain when they need to de-stress and clear the mind of anxious thoughts. It also elevates the mood and comes in handy when you need to kick out depression.
Afgoo is one of those rare hybrids that will do well in both an indoor and outdoor setup. The Afghan genetics bestow upon this strain some hardy traits that help it weather through not-so-good fluctuations in conditions.
The plants are bushy and short like most indicas. This is a high yielding strain with multiple bud sites along the stems and main cola. The expected indoor yield is 500g/m2 in 8 short weeks. Screen of Green technique may help to ramp the yields further if you are up to the challenge. Outdoor growers should expect a harvest of 500 grams per plant in early October.
Afgoo plants are short and broad with a tight bud structure. The leaves are wide and spade shaped like most indicas. Being a potent strain, expect to see a dense covering of milk white resin glands when the buds are ready for harvest. The trichome layer is usually dense and sticky making it difficult to break the buds by hand; a hand grinder comes in handy.
The aroma is strong but pleasant, hence the need for filters if you are a discrete grower. The earthy notes are well masked by sweet citrus and pine notes that are dominant in this strain.