Aurora Indica Cannabis Seeds
- THC Medium - Up to 19%
- Massive Yield - Up to 500gsm
- Indica Dominant: 90% Indica / 10% Sativa
- Flowering Time - 8-10 Weeks
- Heavy, full-body and sedating effects that completely relaxes and clears the mind
- Beginner-friendly growth structure well-suited to all grow environments
- Thick, dense and resinous buds exuding a spicy herbal aroma
Price: Now US$27.00
- THC%: 16%-19%
- Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks
- Outdoor harvest: End Of September
- Yield: 400-500gr/m²
- Indica/Sativa: Indica Dominant
- Height: Short: 60cm-100cm
- Difficulty: Easy
- CBD Content: <1%
- Climate: Temperate, Warm
- Medical Conditions: Insomnia, Pain, Stress
- Seed Type: Regular, Feminized
- Genetics: Afghani x Northern Lights
- Effects: Calming, Relaxing
Aurora Indica is an Indica-dominant strain with genetics that come in around 90% Indica and 10% Sativa. It’s a cross between Afghan and Northern Lights and has medium levels of THC, averaging around 15 to 18%. Plus, it has smaller levels of CBD, upwards of 1%.
The heavy full-body effects of Aurora Indica are sedating and provide complete relaxation while keeping your mind clear. Given its highly sedative effects, it’s a great strain to smoke when you get home from work and want to melt right into the couch and put on a movie. It can provide a deep and restorative sleep while also knocking out pain and stress thanks to its full-body buzz.
This is a great strain for first-time growers because it’s easy to cultivate. When growing indoors you won’t need a ton of space because the plant doesn't normally exceed 100 cm. In fact, the height could be much shorter. You can even try growing Aurora Indica in a “Sea of Green” setup if you really want to max out your yields. If you choose to grow outdoors, you can expect a mid to late September harvest. And finally, yields can max out at 500 grams per M2.
Appearance & Aroma
Aurora Indica grows thick, dense, and bulky buds with lots of sticky resin. The nugs are covered in amber-colored hairs along with cloudy trichomes. And the aroma of this strain during the flowering cycle is hashy with spicy herbal smells.
MSNL Editors Verdict
With fast flowering times, ease of growing, and a therapeutic potency, Aurora Indica is a fantastic strain for these reasons and more. Many medical patients turn to this strain for its ability to reduce bodily aches and pains, providing relief to help them feel better and get a good night’s rest.
There are lots of great flavours to experience with Aurora Indica. The taste is very similar to its smell. You get hashy and spicy tasting notes, combined with earthy and sweet flavours upon inhalation. And with each additional hit, the notes become slightly citrusy for a tantalizing treat on your taste buds.
REAL REVIEWS FROM REAL CUSTOMERS