Blue Mystic Seeds
- THC Medium - Up to 19%
- Medium Yield - Up to 400gsm
- Indica Dominant: 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
- Flowering Time - 8-10 Weeks
- A well-rounded, easy-to-grow strain with Blueberry and Northern Lights parentage
- Bushy plant growing to medium height and adaptable to both indoor and outdoor setups
- Large, deep blue, heavy buds exuding a sweet, earthy and blueberry smell and flavor
- Outdoor harvest: End Of September, Early October
- Yield: 300-400gr/m²
- Indica/Sativa: Indica Dominant
- Height: Medium: 100cm-180cm
- Difficulty: Medium
- CBD Content: <1%
- Climate: Temperate, Warm, Cool, High Altitude
- Medical Conditions: Depression, Nausea, Pain
- Seed Type: Regular, Feminized
- Genetics: Northern Lights x Blueberry
- Effects: Calming, Relaxing
Blue Mystic is a cross between Northern Lights and Blueberry. Both of these strains are familiar to many. They have a long history and back in 2000, Blueberry was a Cannabis Cup Winner for being the best Indica that year. Since both of these strains have Indica genetics, Blue Mystic is also Indica dominant and has THC levels that average around 14%.
The effects of Blue Mystic can vary depending on the time of harvest. If the plants were harvested early then the buzz will be more cerebral and heady in nature. But, if the plants had a long flowing cycle, then the stone will be stronger and also have more relaxing properties. This physical relaxation can lead to a reduction in pain, lower levels of stress, and possibly even eliminate headaches.
Growing Blue Mystic isn’t difficult, but it helps to have a bit of hands-on experience or knowledge. Given the Indica dominance of this strain, the plant usually grows medium in height and is bushy. It’s a strain that fares well when grown indoors or out. But, if grown outside, it prefers a Mediterranean climate. An outdoor harvest occurs around the end of September or early October with a quick flowering cycle of 8 to 10 weeks. The yield for an outdoor grow can reach up to or exceed 400 grams per M2. Also, the aroma is very subtle even towards the end of flowering which is an advantage when you want your grow space to remain discreet.
Appearance & Aroma
During the late flowering cycle, the large heavy buds and sugar leaves can develop light, shiny shades of blue when the conditions are right. The aroma of Blue Mystic is magnificent with sweet, earthy, and blueberry smells that upgrades the air in any space.
MSNL Editors Verdict
The relaxing and happy stone of Blue Mystic has a way of pulling you in and making you a fan for life. Both recreational and medical users love this strain because of the blissful and bodily effects, enjoyable flavours, and the subtle growing aroma.
Blue Mystic is a vigorously sweet berry tasting strain when smoked or vaped. It will have a stronger berry and fruity flavour if you harvest early, and will have more of a sweet, herbal taste complemented with notes of blueberry when harvested late.
REAL REVIEWS FROM REAL CUSTOMERS