Kushberry Moonrocks Feminized Seeds
- THC Very High - Up to 33%
- Massive Yield - Up to 550gsm
- Indica Dominant: 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
- Flowering Time - 8-10 Weeks
- MSNL's version of the hard-hitting Blackberry Moonrocks
- Super high THC levels means this strain is best enjoyed as an evening time smoke
- THC%: Over 25%
- Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks
- Outdoor harvest: End Of September
- Yield: 500-600gr/m²
- Indica/Sativa: Indica Dominant
- Height: Medium: 100cm-180cm
- Difficulty: Easy
- CBD Content: <1%
- Climate: Temperate, Warm, Arid, Mediterranean
- Medical Conditions: Anxiety, Arthritis, Depression, Migraine
- Seed Type: Feminized
- Genetics: Blue Moonrock x Blackberry Kush
- Effects: Calming, Relaxing, Uplifting
- Taste: Berry, Blueberry, Floral
- Terpene: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Pinene
Thanks to the strong Indica dominance of this strain, combined with the banging THC content, Kushberry Moonrocks Feminized is all about getting comfy and kicking back. Beginning with a strong wave of euphoria that washes over as soon as the first draw hits the lungs, this strain will have you giggling like it's your first time enjoying the sticky icky and feeling totally at ease in no time. The body high is certainly heavy-handed, but in all the right ways. Muscle tension eases instantly, and any aches or pains that may have been present before will be just a distant memory.
The slight Sativa influence means that the high is well-balanced, and enjoyers are unlikely to find themselves stuck in a couch lock, at least not for the entire journey.
Hitting heights of around 130 cm (just over 4 feet) when grown to her full potential, and with a total flowering time of under 10 weeks, this strain is great for indoor and outdoor cultivators alike. Within the comfort of an indoor grow space, growers can expect to see yields that reach up to 550g/m2 (1.2 lbs). Outdoors, the yields can be even more impressive, with experienced growers seeing up to 900g (1.9 lbs) from a single plant when the conditions are right. She likes a slightly warmer and more humid environment than many of the other strains in our catalog but will flourish in a huge range of climatic situations.
Look to be heavy-handed during vegetative growth, and top at least twice for the best possible yield outcome. Setting us a SCroG screen is also very much recommended, as the Indica genetics result in a very bushy queen when left to her own devices.
Whether your grow space is indoors or out, the buds of this strain are truly something to behold. An abundance of resinous, snowy trichomes covers chunky nugs that can vary in shades of deep purples, greens, and sometimes even a smattering of blues.
Aromatically, Kushberry Moonrocks Fem is a unique offering in today's market. While the dominant terps include the usual suspects – Myrcene, Caryophyllene, and Limonene – it’s the secondaries that really boost this one out. There's a fair bit going on, and it's all good.