Super Silver Haze Seeds
- THC High - Up to 24%
- Massive Yield - Up to 600gsm
- Sativa Dominant: 10% Indica / 90% Sativa
- Flowering Time - 12-14 Weeks
- One of the most decorated cannabis strains in the world, winning first place at HTTC between 1997-1999
- A product of Amsterdam, named after its silvery white crystals and known for its potent uplifting high
- THC%: 20%-24%
- Flowering Time: 12-14 Weeks
- Outdoor harvest: Mid October
- Yield: 500-600gr/m²
- Indica/Sativa: Sativa Dominant
- Height: Tall: 180cm-220cm
- Difficulty: Medium
- CBD Content: <1%
- Climate: Sub Tropical
- Medical Conditions: Anxiety, Depression, Pain
- Seed Type: Regular, Feminized
- Genetics: Skunk x Northern Lights x Haze
- Effects: Creative, Energising, Uplifting
- Taste: Woody , Tobacco , Menthol
- Terpene: Myrcene , Caryophyllene , Limonene
The popular strain, Super Silver Haze, got its name because it’s completely covered in shiny white and silvery crystals. It originated from Amsterdam and is a cross between Skunk, Northern Lights, and Haze. It is a strong uplifting variety, coming in at 90% Sativa and 10% Indica.
This is a daytime strain because it has the ability to uplift and energize you. Super Silver Haze is a long-lasting high that helps you wake up, become more productive, focused, and creative. Some users say their vision gets brighter after taking a few hits. Others become more alert, happy, and ready to take on the day.
Super Silver Haze is a moderately difficult strain to grow, so it’s ideal if you have some growing experience or will have some guidance from family or friends. The average flowering time is 12 to 14 weeks. It does well in a commercial space or another indoor area. It also grows really well hydroponically. Growing this strain outdoors requires a warm climate because this plant likes the heat. More specifically it likes to grow in temperatures ranging from 21 to 27 degrees Celsius and harvest doesn’t take place until mid-October. Super Silver Haze can grow upwards of 2 meters in height and can yield 500 to 600 grams per M2.
Looking at a cured strain of Super Silver Haze is a thing of beauty. When nicely grown, there will be tons of white, silvery frost everywhere, even on the stems. Underneath the frost, you’ll see lots of orange hairs and some hues of blue. Putting the bud to your nose, you’ll inhale a sweet, candy shop smell. The aroma is strong, and can also present aromas of sandalwood and cedar.
We love everything about this strain, from the sweet aroma to the incense taste, and the pure euphoric cerebral buzz. It’s easy to see why Super Silver Haze is an award-winning strain and one of the best Sativa’s around. It will have you stepping right into your creative element, or happily socialising with friends.
The smooth finish on this smoke is unreal and the taste is even better! Super Silver Haze tastes a lot like it smells. A sweet, candy richness that’ll have you craving more. There are also some notes of spicy incense. From your first hit through your last, the tasting notes remain deliciously divine. It's one of the best testing strains you can get your hands on.