Big Bud Auto Seeds
- THC Medium - Up to 19%
- Massive Yield - Up to 500gsm
- Indica Dominant Ruderalis: 85% Indica / 15% Sativa
- Flowering Time - <8 Weeks
- Autoflower variant of the critically acclaimed Big Bud
- A short and compact plant producing enormous yields in a shorter flowering time
- Recommended for both first-time and commercial growers
- THC%: 16%-19%
- Flowering Time: < 8 Weeks
- Outdoor harvest: July, September
- Yield: 500-600gr/m²
- Indica/Sativa: Indica Dominant Ruderalis
- Height: Short: 60cm-100cm
- Difficulty: Easy
- CBD Content: <1%
- Climate: Warm
- Medical Conditions: Insomnia, Pain, Stress
- Seed Type: Autoflower Feminized
- Genetics: Big Bud x Ruderalis
- Effects: Relaxing
- Taste: Skunky, Fruity, Sweet
- Terpene: Beta-Caryophyllene, Limonene, Linalool, Myrcene, Bisabolol
A real advantage of Big Bud Auto is that it will grow well in nearly all climates. It will be perfectly happy with minimal training, just make sure you give it some support during flowering. This is because it tends towards a large single cola that fattens up quickly and can overwhelm the strength of the stem and branches.
Initial vegetation can take slightly longer than some autos before it starts to flower, extending the overall growth time, but this also adds to that all-important yield. It will also respond well to quite heavy feeding so don't be shy with nutrients once the plant is established.
Typically Indica in shape the side branches form a main stem giving that classic Christmas tree shape to a plant that normally tops out around 100-130cm. The leaves are quite broad and have a slightly lighter color than many Indica-dominant strains. The buds are huge and very dense, often appearing quite pale, especially in the later stages of flowering as the trichomes begin to dominate.
The aroma is classically skunky with an earthy touch. As flowering really gets going these intensify significantly so is you are trying to be discreet, odor eliminators are a must.