Early Misty Seeds
- THC Medium - Up to 19%
- Medium Yield - Up to 400gsm
- Indica Dominant: 70% Indica / 30% Sativa
- Flowering Time - 8-10 Weeks
- Award-winning genetic lineage including Northern Lights and White Widow
- An elevating dynamic high effective for stress, nausea, chronic pain and stimulating appetite
- Fantastic outdoor option adaptable to colder temperatures and regions with short daytime hours
- THC%: 16%-19%
- Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks
- Outdoor harvest: End Of September
- Yield: 300-400gr/m²
- Indica/Sativa: Indica Dominant
- Height: Medium: 100cm-180cm
- Difficulty: Easy
- CBD Content: <1%
- Climate: Sub Tropical, Temperate, Warm, Cool, High Altitude
- Medical Conditions: Nausea, Pain, Stress
- Seed Type: Regular
- Genetics: Misty x Early Skunk
- Effects: Uplifting
- Taste: Mango, Apple , Lemon
- Terpene: Myrcene , Caryophyllene , Pinene
Early Misty is a potent strain, boasting a THC content of around 15-18%. But it’s not overpowering. Though indica-dominant, there’s enough sativa in there to provide a well-balanced high that relieves both mind and body. The buzz is mellowing and comes on extremely quickly but won’t induce couchlock. A deep, body stone is accompanied by an elevated mood. Continued use leads to the munchies and a state of total relaxation.
Therapeutically speaking, Early Misty isn’t the most commonly used medical strain. But it is effective at reducing stress, alleviating nausea and inducing appetite. It’s also occasionally used to treat chronic pain.
Early Misty can be grown both inside and out. But it loves the outdoors. This strain has been bred to thrive in cooler Northern European climates and is especially adept at tolerating low temperatures and short days. Plants are ready to harvest in an exceptionally quick 8-10 weeks — a rapid flowering time for such a high-yielder — and should be harvested in late September.
Plants reach heights of around 100-180cm. This ability to grow low and wide has earned Early Misty the reputation of being a good ‘balcony strain’. They’re also naturally resistant to most pests and very low-maintenance throughout the growing process. With yields of at least 300-400g/m2 in under two months, this is a strain whose rewards far exceed the effort you put into it.
Early Misty grows relatively low and wide. Plants are compact and sturdy, with huge buds often forming around one central stem. Broad, parsley-colored leaves are their most striking physical feature.
Large verdant buds are dense, often forming around a central kola. A profusion of amber pistils provides some color beneath a veneer of silvery trichomes. Plants produce a reasonably strong aroma during the vegetation period. This ripens as they mature, with notes of coffee, and sometimes vanilla, developing as they begin to flower.