Pink Rozay Feminized Seeds
- THC Very High - Over 25%
- Massive Yield - Up to 450gsm
- Indica Dominant: 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
- Flowering Time - 8-10 Weeks
- A potent indica-dominant hybrid crossing Lemonchello and London Pound Cake
- An easy-to-grow cultivar that is ideal for beginners and first-time growers
- THC%: Over 25%
- Flowering Time: 8-10 Weeks
- Outdoor harvest: Mid October
- Yield: 400-500gr/m²
- Indica/Sativa: Indica Dominant
- Height: Medium: 100cm-180cm
- Difficulty: Easy
- CBD Content: <1%
- Climate: Temperate, Warm
- Medical Conditions: Anxiety, Arthritis, Insomnia, Pain, Stress
- Seed Type: Feminized
- Genetics: Lemonchello x London Pound Cake
- Effects: Relaxing, Uplifting
- Taste: Berry, Fruity, Sweet
- Terpene: Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Limonene
Thanks, in large part, to Pink Rozay's 80/20 split to the Indica side combined with the above 25% THC potency, this strain is truly what most people are looking for after a long day at work, or even on a rainy Sunday morning.
Starting out with that classic Indica body stone, you can expect to feel equally relaxed and comfortable – all while the pleasant cerebral effects elevate your mood.
Perfect for those among us looking to increase their appetite, take to the sofa, and just relax with an old Adam Sandler flick. Happy Gilmore and a big doobie? Go on then…
This strain is the true epitome of easy-to-grow. Perfect for all levels of expertise, and the results are equivalently amazing.
A short plant, with large fan leaves and a bushy structure – a real Indica through and through – we definitely recommend some heavy training during veg growth. Once the first 3 nodes have broken, start topping and bending the stems to ensure an even canopy that will not only allow for better light penetration, but also increased canopy airflow.
Flowering time is under 10 weeks, with some phenos finishing up in as little as 56 to 58 days. Expect yields of 450g/m2 when grown indoors, or around 350 grams per plant under the sun.
For the most part, Pink Rozay offers medium-sized, dark green to purple, spade-shaped colas that are dripping in resin. If purple is the name of the game, drop the lights-off temperature down to around 17 C with lights-on temps of 25 C.
The smell is sweet, and jammy – with a layer of strawberry-infused marshmallow is the first thing noticeable, and when paired with the old-school dankness we all know and love, this strain is truly an olfactory delight.