Strawberry Cough Seeds
- THC High - Up to 24%
- Massive Yield - Up to 500gsm
- Sativa Dominant: 25% Indica / 75% Sativa
- Flowering Time - 12-14 Weeks
- Highly valued medicinal strain known for its euphoric and stress-relieving effects
- Despite its high THC levels, Strawberry Cough offers a calming and pleasurable smoke
- THC%: 20%-24%
- Flowering Time: 12-14 Weeks
- Outdoor harvest: Mid October
- Yield: 400-500gr/m²
- Indica/Sativa: Sativa Dominant
- Height: Tall: 180cm-220cm
- Difficulty: Easy
- CBD Content: <1%
- Climate: Warm
- Medical Conditions: Anxiety, PTSD, Stress
- Seed Type: Regular, Feminized
- Genetics: Strawberry Fields x Haze
- Effects: Uplifting
- Taste: Strawberry , Sweet , Berry
- Terpene: Myrcene , Pinene , Caryophyllene
This strain hails from North America but has some European genes as well. It’s a cross between a Haze Cough and Strawberry Fields strain which is why it’s a 75% Sativa-dominant hybrid with only 25% Indica.
When smoking Strawberry Cough, your inhale will no doubt be followed by a deep cough. Yet, the effects will be well worth it. Users report feeling clear-headed and energized, but at the same time, the high can soothe and relax your body without putting you to sleep. Killer combination!
It’s fairly easy to grow this strain, so it’s good for first-time growers, expert growers, and anyone in between. Depending on whether you grow Strawberry Cough indoors or outdoors it can take 12 or 14 weeks for these cannabis plants to mature. If growing outdoors, your plants will be ready to harvest around mid-October. During the growth cycle, you can expect to see long branches of 180 to 220 cm in height, typical of a Sativa-dominant strain. Finally, the average yield is about 400 to 500 grams per M2.
When growing Strawberry Cough, the smell all throughout the growth cycle will be that of luscious berry goodness. Its aroma is unmatched, thanks to its incredible terpene combination. Appearance-wise, the purple buds on this plant have the look and shape of pine cones. And its iconic foxtails will be hard to miss.
Strawberry Cough is a favorite strain of our customers because of its divine smell and taste, followed by its euphoric and uplifting high. It’s hard not to fall in love with it. Along with its strong THC potency, comes an inevitable case of the giggle fits.
The tasting notes of Strawberry Cough are that of sweet, smooth and creamy berries. Your taste buds will take your senses to a ripe field of strawberries on a warm summer day. One hit from your pipe or bong and you’ll enjoy the sweetness that’s accompanied by a tart taste, similar to that of an unripened plum. This strain will leave an aftertaste in your mouth that is creamy, like the flavor of a strawberry milkshake.