CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD
Credit or debit card is the fastest and most simple form of payment.
For both Credit Card and Debit Card purchases, checkout on our website and select the 'Credit Card' option. You will then need to check your invoice and delivery details are correct (make sure you include any apartment numbers etc) and enter your credit card details in our 100% secure payment area. Please ensure you submit a valid email address as this is where you will receive any further instructions from us as well as your shipping confirmation email when your order is shipped.
All transactions are 256 bit encrypted and very secure. Our site is hacker safe and payments are processed via a worldwide trusted third party payment processor. At no time can we see or store your credit card details.
When you checkout and your card has been processed you should see a screen displayed telling you the transaction was successful. This will have your order number on it. You will receive an automated email to the address you supplied, telling you that the order has been placed and is waiting to be processed.
Once we have selected the freshest, highest quality seeds to fill your order you will receive a second email that has the shipping information and if you selected a shipping method that has tracking, your tracking number will be on there too.
If you are ordering from outside the EU, we would suggest double checking with your bank that the card can be used for international purchases. This means the transaction should go through without any issues.
Double your free seeds by paying by bank transfer! Payment this way is quick & easy and provides a completely anonymous method of paying as there is nothing linking any products purchased to your payment. Here is how you can order and take advantage of the extra free seeds offer and completely anonymous payment:
- Checkout online & select the “Bank Transfer” payment option. This will complete the order process and show you your order number (don't worry we will email you with it and it will be in your account as well).
- Check your email; we will have sent you all the bank details and instructions on how to do it.
- Pay for your order by instructing a bank transfer through your bank using our bank details on the email you receive after you checkout. Your DOUBLE free seeds will automatically be added to your order.
- Reply to your customer receipt email with your order number on it and let us know you’ve made the payment. This is so we can identify your order number to your payment.
- Look out for a shipping confirmation email which will notify you once your order has been shipped.
What currencies do you accept in cash? What address do I send my order number and payment to? How do I convert my total GBP amount into the currency I'm paying in? How do I order and pay by Cash? How will I know you've received my cash payment? Do you offer a cash on delivery service? Do you accept PayPal? Cash is accepted in the following currencies: GBP - Great British Pounds EUR - Euro USD - US Dollars CAD - Canadian Dollars AUD - Australian Dollars NZD - New Zealand Dollars JPY - Japanese Yen What address do I send my order number and payment to? When you checkout on the site, select the cash option as you checkout. You will then receive an automated email with the address to send your payment and order number to. Please ensure you read ALL questions below which provides full information on paying by cash to prevent any delays with your order.
You must make sure you convert the total GBP amount of your order correctly if you are paying in one of our accepted currencies other than GBP. How do I convert the total GBP amount into my local currency I'm paying in? MSNL can show you prices in GBP (Great British Pounds), USD (US Dollars) CAD (Canadian Dollars) AUD (Australian Dollars) and Euros. When you check out and select the cash option it will display the price in the currency that you have been viewing in the cart. If you would like to pay in Japanese Yen or NZ Dollars, you will need to convert from the currency you have been viewing the site in to your currency of choice. For GBP to Yen exchange click here For GBP to NZ dollar exchange click here
How do I order and pay by cash?
- Checkout on our website and select the 'Cash' option (please make you use a valid email address as this is where you will receive any further instructions from us as well as your shipping confirmation email when your order is shipped).
- Check your email: You will immediately receive an automated email from us confirming: • your billing and shipping details • what you ordered • your order confirmation number • the address to send your payment to
- Your total amount for your order is in GBP (unless you selected a n alternative currency to view the site in). If you are not paying in GBP, convert your total GBP amount into the currency you're paying in (see question above for how to do this).
- To complete your order, you must send your order confirmation # and your cash payment to the address stated on the automated email you will have received when you checked out. We strongly suggest you follow the steps below for how to best send cash: (a) Cash MUST be sent 'Registered', 'Recorded' or 'Signed For'.
Please ensure you keep the receipt with your tracking number - in case we don't receive it you can track it and/or claim compensation for the value from the post office. (b) Wrap cash well in several pieces of carbon paper or many pieces of thick paper. Place wrapped cash and your order confirmation # in a well sealed envelope - we suggest you tape the seal closed. Then place well sealed envelope inside a plastic 'tamper proof' document type envelope and label contents as 'documents'. Please note customers send cash at their own risk. We cannot be held responsible for cash orders that go missing in transit to us.
How will I know you've received my cash payment?
As soon as your cash payment is received you will send you an email telling you it has arrived safely. Mailing cash will normally take approximately 1-2 weeks to arrive with us and to be processed. If you haven't received an email from us, we haven't received your payment.
All overpayments will be used as donations to the charities we support
International Money order
Please contact us for full informationon how to pay by money order.
Do you offer a cash on delivery option?
Sorry but as we use national postal services to delivery your seeds we are unable to offer a COD service.
Do you accept PayPal?
At present Paypal are not supporting the medical marijuana industry and this extends to the sale of seeds so we can't accept PayPal payments. We are always looking for ways to make it easier for our customers so if this changes we will add it to our services.